Those born in this window resonate with the Moon of mid-spring, ripe with the most fertile and productive energies of the year. Their plant totem is the wild clover, their colors are brilliant blues and violets, their power animal is Beaver, whose ability to change her environment by building on a large scale is second only to human beings –and Beaver’s work is always helpful to her world.
It’s interesting to note that female beavers can be particularly effective, as we will see a bit further on.
- They have an enormous, natural capacity to create something out of whatever is on hand, and can do well in business, art or creating family.
- A pleasant, orderly living space is a prerequisite for them to thrive.
- They can be so focused on producing and enjoying the good things, they sometimes forget that, like the beaver in the river, their true medium is the water of deep imagination and emotions.
- Beavers who are able to move beyond their comfort zone and apply their formidable will power to healing and inner growth become agents of positive change who beautify their world with major works of tangible good.
- The beaver social fabric is matriarchal, and women born under this sign have a natural resistance to disempowering social hypnosis that often plagues their gender. They can optimize the feminine generative forces and become independently wealthy with a certain ease.
- However, they should also take special care in selecting friends and partners, because they may find themselves attracted to manipulative types who can bring down the nice world they had created.
- When content, they radiate a tangible field of harmony that will ground those around them. When uncomfortable, they radiate discord just as intensely.
- Beavers will stick with a relationship or project for the long run.
- Uplifting music and deeply spiritual people can facilitate the inner connection that they secretly long for.
Suggestions for Beaver to awaken the mountain-mover within:
- Invoke the Angels of Abundance and ask them to help you identify and flow with the changes you need to complete your mission of success.
- Shades of royal and bright blues and violets, in textiles, flowers, candles, stones, decor and clothing, will keep you alert and moving in the growth required to express your enormous potential.
- Repeat affirmations like those that follow for 7 minutes daily from one New Moon to the next, or during 28 days.
When I want greater good without, I turn to the manifestation flame within, and visualize what I want as though it were real, here and now.
I am a great force for good, and I choose to manifest spiritual and material riches now.
In the silence I radiate love to all, and this keeps my being in harmony now.
Stay tuned for the next Medicine Wheel sign and its power keys.
Bibliographic and web references:
Eugene C. Rollins, A Meditation Using the Native American Medicine Wheel (PDF) [Ed. note 2020: linked material no longer available.]
Sun Bear, Wabun Wind and Shawnodese, Dreaming With the Wheel: How to Interpret Your Dreams Using the Medicine Wheel (Touchstone, 1994)
Sun Bear and Wabun Wind, The Medicine Wheel: Earth Astrology (Touchstone, 1980)