There are no right answers. But there is a right question. It’s the one that rubs up against your self-righteousness, resistance, and fears…. When you ask yourself, “Why not?” you may find yourself in motion, across a vivid and unpredictable landscape, over impossible mountains and beyond the water’s edge, where you surprise yourself, once and for all, by getting wet. ~ Karen Maezen Miller
In the Thick of It
As the First Wave of the Uranus/Eris conjunction builds and builds like an unstoppable tsunami it is creating an identity crisis on a mass scale. Eris, symbolizing discord, faceting, and fragmentation, in Aries, representing self-concept, name, identity. Combined with many other factors—as in everyone living in the virtual world—the question “who are you?” has never been more difficult to answer. Uranus conjunct Eris in Aries through 2016 and 2017 is either going to push this phenomenon off the charts, or precipitate a series of breakthroughs. Consciousness is splitting—either into being sucked into the vortex of unreality posing as reality or into a revolution of awareness where Aries me-first changes into self-mastery. The moment it stops being conformist and attention-seeking, Uranus conjunct Eris becomes a profound force for individuation. Part of the revolt is against previous self-concepts.
The evolutionary burn increases as ripples from the September eclipses travel back down each of our time-lines throughout August. The Nodes of Fate are the interface between our 3D selves and our 5D selves and eclipses are highly charged entry/exit points to our individual karma and dharma. September is the ninth month of this 9 year, and 9 energy is all about the end of a cycle, clearing away the debris that litters our psychic space.
- Both Uranus and Eris are retrograde at 23/24 Aries—traveling together back to Source. Everything that has happened to disrupt life as we have known it is about to move into another stage that promises to shake us out of ossified alliances, roles and allegiances into living on shifting ground.
- Saturn turns direct on August 13 at 9 Sagittarius. Chandra Symbol: “A star turning many different colours. You begin to discover that your own soul is a breeder of lifetimes, of identities, of realms of experience and that at the centre of it all, there are just further ripples of this process. So if you are skilful, adroit, willing, you begin to unfold a path for yourself, that can get you through the primal imprint of meeting yourself everywhere and being blown away by what you meet.”
- Mars crosses into new territory at 8 Sagittarius on August 22 covering four signs (!) between August and December—time speeds up.
- A New Moon Solar eclipse on September 1 at 9 Virgo conjunct Orcus renews or deletes our soul purpose. Until 2017, the North Node of Fate is transiting Virgo, the axis of matter and spirit, eclipsing out the old false separation. Virgo marks the end of a cycle of purely personal development; it engages the lower bodies physical, emotional and mental in a process of self-transformation—the evolutionary RESET.
- Jupiter crosses the World Axis and Super Galactic Center into Libra on September 10 conjunct Makemake—strapline Shock and Awe—working with Uranus/Eris and Haumea in a year-long collective consciousness raising.
- The Full Moon Lunar eclipse on September 16 at 24 Virgo/Pisces close to Jupiter on the Super Galactic Center triggers a deep cellular remembrance of our cosmic origins and the destiny encoded in our birth mandalas.The last three months of 2016, will be an eyes-wide-open awakening that will blow the doors off polarization and separation and plunges us over the edge into a freefall to unity consciousness. It will be the most uncomfortable stretch any of us has ever had to make: to walk away from duality to reach Triality, Neutrality and Unity. Plus…there is the zero zone to cross before we’re catapulted into 2017, 2+0+1+7 = 1 energy. 1 energy catalyses new beginnings. So this year in the 9 energies we acclimatize to the new frequency; then we travel through the mysterious and timeless quantum zero energy of December 2016—which will be highly amplified and personal for each of us. Immediately after this we reach the new 1 energy of 2017 and the Second Wave of Uranus/Eris/Haumea begins.
The Translucent Revolution
It’s beyond obvious that 2016 isn’t linear business as usual. We are in the midst of an evolutionary RESET when all our modalities—physical, mental, emotional and spiritual—are synthesizing to the frequency of deep space. What used to be called inner planets with separate functions are now mutual receptors creating new neural pathways for generativity.
The revelation of this change of frequency is that one by one we are stepping on to the Direct Path in a shift beyond being outliers and cultural creatives. We are becoming Translucents and Integrals undergoing a spiritual awakening that insists we remain rooted in ordinary life. We are Growing Down, we are living in Now; we are conscious of the sacredness of life. We are evolving away from New Age seeking enlightenment outside ourselves through someone—usually a male guru—dropping breadcrumbs of insight or by transferring Father/God projections on to channeled beings from Sirius.
Waking Up/Waking Down
Waking Up is associated with getting enlightened or free by rising out of imprisonment in our karma, body-mind, and relationships, even this whole world. It’s an ancient spiritual impulse in humans, which the New Age turned into an addiction—the flight into the transpersonal, escaping into the light without doing the work. Spiritual bypassing is the use of spiritual practices and beliefs to avoid dealing with our painful feelings and unresolved wounds. It’s a form of self-inflation. Spiritual bypassing is a very persistent shadow of spirituality, manifesting in many ways, often without being acknowledged as such.
Waking Down differs from waking up out of life. In it, we fall simultaneously into transpersonal Being and our bodily Self. Then we bring that infinite self- realization into daily living. And we do that in relational mutuality—Other-realization—which becomes powerfully transformative. How do you know it’s happening? You find a new energy, hope, or liveliness stirring in your core. You notice something indefinable shifting in you. You may go through difficult purifications or feel like you’re coming home to yourself. By templating on this awakened essence, you bring what’s potential in yourself into full, vivid realization.
Along with awakening your Soul nature, this work naturally draws you down to live in your ordinary, human reality. Frame this shift as “greenlighting.” You get so much permission from others to be real that you begin to give a green light to all of who you are as a person: the dark, difficult, shadowy fears, self-negations and reactivity, along with all your virtues, strengths, and brightness.
Navigating the Uncharted 5D Realm—The Clues So Far
- Recogize that Source is an open morphic field and it is alive
- Send your consciousness out ahead like a scout, remote viewing all the roads that are available and viable. This is not a mind/thought process—we can’t mentally understand what is still in immanence in the quantum realm.
- Identify which random Attractor has the most pull, the most resonance, the most click. Trust it then move forward.
- Master the skills of sensing, feeling, intuiting and grokking as Mercury, Venus and Mars evolve into 5d Receptors.
- Break your habitual trance state—your constant inner commentary stream of negative hypnosis and repeat video loops by realizing your mind is not a camera, but a projector.
- Connect with your core. Where are you still operating from striving and self-control, self-denial, self-punishment and self-criticism? Drop it and embrace yourself as you are.
- Identify your edge of chaos—where new patterns are emerging—and your Fitness Landscape:
- Do you live in a Graduated Landscape with clear pathways to better options?
- Or a Mount Fuji Landscape where you believe you have no options?
- Or a Rugged Landscape where you can see options but don’t know which to take?
- Learn to distinguish between what and who holds life, hope, soul, healing and teaching and what and who is deadening and extinguishes the light. Create strong boundaries.
- Drop all the ways you estrange yourself from others through spiritual inflation and embrace the ordinariness, the everydayness of life. That’s where our evolution happens—not in a seminar on enlightenment or reading a book called ”Ten Ways to Change Yourself Forever.”
- Find refuge in the absolute consistency of change.
“The soul can become a reality again only when each of us has the courage to take it as the first reality in our own lives, to stand for it and not just ‘believe’ in it.” ~ James Hillman