At the New Moon which began this cycle, the theme of resurrection was underscored.
In her Daily Success Guide for this day (April 26), Maya speaks of deep issues, and the Collective Unconscious. Now, at the Moons fullness in Scorpio, we are invited to go all the way with this possibility, understanding that there is no limit to the power of the almighty good within us over any circumstances, including those events or situations of the past most deeply entrenched in our limited beliefs, those which to our time-bound understanding, seem beyond healing.
Metaphysically, resurrection beckons us to an awareness of the Omnipresent Good that lives in all experiences, situations and persons, with no restrictions in Its power to stir the latent life and perfection, as soon as we can individually move beyond the belief in past occurrences or circumstances as having some definitive influence to end or terminate Divine Good.
It is common for spiritual ideas or prayer options to be taken somewhat lightly, confining the field of goals to those which seems possible according to the limits of popular belief. The rather intense symbolism associated with the current Full Moon, as well as the fact that it takes place in an Aries New Moon cycleboth Scorpio and Aries liking challengeopens our imagination to take the possibilities of resurrection more deeply, allowing the moonlight of our prayers to be shed on those most challenging issues that might appear to affect us, our loved ones, or the planet. As we do, we can remember the rather Neptunian symbol of Jesus telling two the two blind men who intercepted him for a miracle healing, "According to your faith it shall be done."
PART I: SYMBOLS OF THE ELEMENTS FOR THE APRIL FULL MOON IN SCORPIO
To accompany your seasonally sychronized prayers and meditations:
- The Earth element can be present as a non-cutesy Easter decoration, or a cross. As stressed at the New Moon, these should be solid objects, made from natural materials (vs. plastic), especially wood, though they may also be edible. Other timely options are any white flowers, especially lilies (connected both to Aries and Archangel Gabriel, ruler of resurrection), calla lilies (related both to Easter and Gabriel), or diamonds, pearls, white quartz, amethyst, malachite, garlic, ferns, aloe vera, mustard, or radishes.
- You may use rain or spring Water in a grail-like chalice, or a mug of beer.
- Crimson, red, orange, gold or any warm, metallic colored candles, are timely symbols of Fire for this Full Moon, as are white candles.
- For the Air element, incense is now stressed, as Scorpio rules the sense of smell.
At this Full Moon, you may wish to add a picture of a Phoenix, the symbol of Scorpionic resurrection, an image that reflects the "real you" as God, Goddess, or a picture which reflects you at your happiest or best.
As suggested at the New Moon, you may also enjoy adding to your altar a picture or pictures that remind you of your resurrected good. If it suits your taste, a very timely image would be Sister Faustinas picture of Jesus of Divine Mercy. Also, representations of cherubs honor Gabriel, ruler of resurrection.
PART II: GUIDES AND HEALERS
Those who wish to call on guides and angels at this time to assist in prayer focusing, may find them particularly easy to reach or hear from, and may choose to include any of the following:
Archangel Gabriel (ruler of resurrection, also related to the Moon)
Adonay (one of the Hebrew names for the Higher Power, associated with the cardinal cross which Aries initiates, of the three crosses of the Calvary, considered metaphysically the cross of Jesus)
Ostara (the Resurrecting Goddess Within)
The Resurrected Christ
The Angel of Self-Love
Archangel Zadquiel and Amethyst (guardians of prayers, and of Atlantis, submerged area still in need of planetary healing that include the seas around New York and Florida)
Guadalupe (Originally TonantzinMother of the Gods and Goddesses in Mesoamerica, Divine Mother of the Americasexpression of the Divine Love Principal which is currently working to harmonize the mental vibration of the US.)
The Angel of Planetary Healing
The Angel of Planet Earth
The Angel of Palestine
The Angel of Israel
The Angel of Cuba
The Angel of the US (both of whom we appeal to for merciful shifts in these countries policies)
The Christ Mind
Peter (Disciple of Christ, who tested the latters faith by attempting to dissuade him from following through to resurrection.)
If you wish to summon such helpers before beginning your own prayers and meditations, and/or your own angel(s) or guides, and any other beings "of the high white light alone" (a good phrase for protection when summoning spirits or guides, especially during this season), you may call on them out loud or in writing. You might say or write something like,
""I greet you and bless you for your work of divine service and guidance, and request your assistance in opening my awareness and faith to the Omnipresent Divinity, which cannot be killed out, and which victoriously brings forth our resurrected good in even those most dubious or critical appearances, with that of Palestine, and any other situation which seems critically beyond renewal, according to worldly limitations."
PART III: REFLECTIVE PRAYERS TO CONSOLIDATE THE RESURRECTING POWER WITHIN AND IN THE MIDST OF YOU
1. Write down those issues, situations, for yourself, loved ones or the world at large which you would love to bless, yet which seem most impossible to limited, worldly sense. This is the time to decree resurrection for those so-called "incurable" situations, or circumstances which seem most desperate or beyond hope, perhaps that case or cases in which you have already exhausted every seeming option, or the experts or other worldly opinions have given up as irremediable.
2. Below the matter or matters you write down, your Moon cycle resurrection decree (shared below), can be used verbally for at least 7 minutes a day.
If the case youre healing seems particularly extreme, you may write a letter to Archangel Gabriel, asking for assistance in opening up your inner channel for resurrection for this matter, and working with all concerned to manifest amazing results quickly and in peace. Catherine Ponder teaches writing such decrees 15 times per day to break up especially hard appearances. (One letter + 15 decrees each day.)
3. Your affirmations may be similar to those shared at the New Moon. The following has been slightly updated to suit the culminating influence of this Full Moon:
"THE UNDYING GOOD OF SPIRIT IS PRESENT IN MY (OR OTHER NAME) (PHYSICAL, FINANCIAL, PROFESSIONAL, SPIRITUAL, EMOTIONAL) SITUATION. NO INFLUENCE, THOUGHT OR SITUATION OF THE PRESENT OR PAST CAN KEEP THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF SPIRIT FROM STILL BRINGING FORTH PERFECT RESULTS IN MY (HER, HIS, OUR) BODY (RELATIONSHIP, PROJECT, FINANCES, LIFE PATH, SPIRITUAL PRACTICE) NOW. I BELIEVE IT, I PERCEIVE IT AND I RECEIVE IT NOW."
4. If you have already done fairly extensive prayer and visualization for the matter you had chosen, you may add or substitute the following prayer:
"I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE OF ALL THE PRAYER VISUALIZATION AND FAITH I HAVE DEVELOPED FOR THIS (THESE) MIRACLE(S) SITUATION. NOTHING CAN KEEP SPIRIT FROM SEEING EACH ELEMENT OF THE MIRACLES IT HAS BEGUN THROUGH TO THEIR COMPLETION. SPIRITS ALMIGHTY GOOD IS PRESENT IN THIS SITUATION, AND THE PERFECT RESULTS ARE NOW MANIFESTING."
5. Remember that prayer cycles need at least 28 days, like the Moon, to be considered complete for lasting results, or they can be used until the results are completely consolidated.
Also, especially when affirming for that which the collective mindset considers impossible, do not discuss your affirmations or metaphysical methodology until the results are entirely consolidated.