This New Moon echoes the metaphysical Easter message, "I am the resurrection and the life," inviting us to connect with that promise in our inner work at this time.
In the Daily Success Guide, Maya mentions the "Sun and Moon trine to Transpluto, who can transmit an alchemical energy of resurrection, of transubstantiation, of great change", at the time of this years New Moon in Aries- the sign of both new beginnings and of the "I AM."
The resurrection of life at Springtime was attributed to the Goddess in the pagan mythology of many nations including Egyptian Isis, Babylonian Ishtar, Anglo Saxon Ostara. According to Anglo-Saxon tradition, the latter, "wanting to delight some children one day, turned her pet bird into a rabbit. The rabbit proceeded to lay brightly colored eggs, which Ostara gave to the children." Such are the roots of Easter, to whose rites the celebration of Christs resurrection was later adapted.
In the light of current, metaphysical understanding of Jesus legacy, the perennial theme of resurrection becomes a powerful possibility, one available not only to goddesses and gods over and above us, but to the goddess or god within each one of us, as offspring of Spirit that we are.
Resurrection of Spirit, of life and of good, is in fact the inevitable consequence of following spiritual principles to their ultimate consequences in our attitudes and lives. Much as Peter (who happens to be associated with Aries, like this New Moon) is reported to have attempted to dissuade Jesus from walking the Calvary, voices in our minds will try to convince us that a persistently faithful, loving approach to our relationships, habits and life situation is too hard, foolhardy or impossible. Those applied in some spiritual practice, will meet tests which make us feeling like throwing in the towel of higher living.
This New Moon is a timely moment to align our prayers with the truth of your being: The power of resurrection, the victorious life force that you are, fills you with the strength to see you through to its demonstration, despite any situations that would seem to cast down the victory of Christ in youjust as the crucifixion seemed, for a long moment in history, to convert a hero into a martyr.
Any effective prayers touch all the world of which we form a part, but at this time, weve included a special moment in our suggested prayers to join in the silence and enrobe dear Palestinea country ruled by Ariesin our loving and faithful thoughts, affirming our united faith that its good comes from Spirit, and cannot be put away by any influence or worldly pressure.
PART I: SYMBOLS OF THE ELEMENTS FOR THE APRIL NEW MOON IN ARIES
To accompany your seasonally sychronized prayers and meditations:
- The Earth element can be present as a real or candy egg or other Easter decoration, or a crossany of these should be solid objects, made from natural materials (vs. plastic), especially wood, or edible materials. Other timely options are lilies or wildflowers, especially thistles, or diamonds, garlic, ferns, aloe vera, mustard, or radishes.
- You may use rain or spring Water in a grail-like chalice.
- Red, orange, gold or any warm, metallic colored candles, are timely symbols of Fire for this New Moon.
- For the Air element, you could use music, especially piano.
You may also enjoy adding to your altar a picture or pictures that remind you of your resurrected good. If it suits your taste, a very timely image would be Sister Faustinas picture of Jesus of Divine Mercy.
PART II: GUIDES AND HEALERS
Those who wish to call on guides and angels at this time to assist in prayer focusing, may find them particularly easy to reach or hear from, and may choose to include any of the following:
The Resurrecting Goddess Within
The Resurrected Christ
The Angel of Self-Love
Peter (Disciple of Christ)
Archangel Zadquiel and Amethyst (guardians of prayers, and of Atlantis, submerged area still in need of planetary healing that include the seas around New York and Florida)
The Divine Mother
Guadalupe (Originally TonantzinMother of the Gods and Goddesses in Mesoamerica, Divine Mother of the Americasexpression of the Divine Love Principal which is currently working to harmonize the mental vibration of the US.)
The Angel of Planetary Healing
The Angel of Planet Earth
The Angel of Palestine
The Angel of Israel
The Angel of the US (both of whom we appeal to for merciful shifts in these countries policies)
The Christ Mind
If you wish to summon such helpers before beginning your own prayers and meditations, and/or your own angel(s) or guides, and any other beings "of the high white light alone" (a good phrase for protection when summoning spirits or guides, especially during this season), you may call on them out loud or in writing. You might say or write something like,
"I greet you and bless you for your work of divine service and guidance, and request your assistance in opening my awareness and faith to the Omnipresent Divinity, which cannot be killed out, and which victoriously brings forth our resurrected good, with that of Palestine."
PART III: REFLECTIVE PRAYERS TO CALL FORTH THE RESURRECTING POWER WITHIN AND IN THE MIDST OF YOU
1. Describe in writing what resurrection would mean for you personally. Make sure to take into account the spiritual element, as well as any physical, emotional, material, and creative factors that it would include.
2. Answer the following questions in writing, with whatever comes into your mind:
- a. What prayer, meditation, visualization, attitude shifts or other inner endeavors do I need to be following through with more completely or persistently in order to equip the Christ within for the complete victory I described above?
- b. Are there any outer initiatives I need to take to complement my spiritual activities to resurrect my good? (Write whatever comes to mind.)
3. List your plan of inner and outer action to empower your resurrection process.
4. Adapt the following decree for resurrection to your own intentions, and write it down (or another favorite resurrection decree):
THE UNDYING GOOD OF SPIRIT IS PRESENT IN MY (PHYSICAL, FINANCIAL, PROFESSIONAL, SPIRITUAL, EMOTIONAL) SITUATION. NO INFLUENCE, THOUGHT OR SITUATION OF THE PAST OR PRESENT CAN KEEP THE UNDYING POWER OF SPIRIT FROM STILL BRINGING FORTH PERFECT RESULTS IN MY BODY (RELATIONSHIP, PROJECT, FINANCES, LIFE PATH, SPIRITUAL PRACTICE) NOW. I BELIEVE IT AND I RECEIVE IT NOW.
5. Repeat your affirmation verbally for at least 10 minutes.
6. Take a moment in the silence to send love to Palestine, and to Israel, and then repeat your resurrection decree for that area of the world as well, three times:
THE UNDYING LOVE OF SPIRIT IS PRESENT IN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THESE TWO COUNTRIES. NO INFLUENCE, ATTITUDE OR SITUATION OF THE PAST OR PRESENT CAN KEEP THE UNDYING LOVE AND POWER OF SPIRIT FROM STILL BRINGING FORTH PERFECT RESULTS IN THIS RELATIONSHIP NOW. I BELIEVE IT AND I RECEIVE IT NOW FOR THE GOOD OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.
7. Continue to repeat your affirmations daily (10 minutes for your own intention, three times for the Middle East), as you also review and implement your resurrection empowerment list (No. 3 above).