by Crystal Pomeroy
This is a power Moon, full in the sign of power itself. The chart for it indicates that a window now opens, bringing to light what has been hidden. We can see this at work in the release of Deborah Jeane Palfreys prostitution client list to ABC News. What can this window of truth mean for each of us personally? We are before a portal that can show us each what we need to know to make our dreams come true, especially, how to access our own hidden power and what we may need to let go of. It also can move us toward planetary peace, as suggested by Nina Bouska in her Daily Success Guide.
I originally designed a Truth-Out Candle© for another Scorpio lunation in Daykeeper. A very short time later, the Truth-Out alternative news service appeared and since that time has continued illuminating information hidden in the mainstream. Was this event precipitated by our readers who used the candle? There is no limit to the power of our imaginations when synchronized intentionally with the stars and lunar cycles. The following version has been adapted to the first of this months two Full Moon portals. The participants in my prayer group each made one yesterday. I havent had a chance to ask the others, but Ive received fascinating information break-throughs already.
Pre-Prayer the Truth-Out Candle
a) First, get your candle or candles, as well as a black felt-tip pen for writing on non-paper surfaces. The most important candle is white, preferably on the thick side. If you can, also obtain a pale blue candle for physical protection, and a silver one for psychic protection, as well as a picture of the planet to keep near the candles where you light them. I know that obtaining the materials and preparing this candle goes directly against the inertia of our daily modern rush, as well as the passivity brain-washing we are receiving, but it is truly powerful magic, especially during or around this lunar portal, or anytime before the next New Moon. If you absolutely cant get it together to prepare your candle, write the points described below on a strip of paper (to later wrap around a thick, white candle or lamp shade).
b) On your candle or strip of paper, write four things in black:
1. The words, "I am divinely free to unleash my Inner Power."
2. A reference to any matter you want to know the truth about, physical, personal and/or political.
3. "The light of the Higher Power is now illuminating whatever I need to know and to release in order to free my inner power and make my dreams come true. I am willing to look at those aspects of myself, of my life and world that are now being brought to light."
4. "The light of the human spirit is bringing forth the good in all, and guiding humankind to connect at the level of love and good-will, where divine solutions are being implemented for the planets wellness and peace now."
c) Light your candle or candles. (If you wrote on paper, put the strip around the lamp or candle as described above, and turn on or light whichever luminary you are using).
Light up your creative perception
1. Look at the words that are being lit up from behind. Then close your eyes and visualize them floating against a background of candle or lamp-light.
2. Repeat the following affirmations four times slowly, but with strength and concentration:
The light of the Higher Power is now illuminating whatever I need to know and to release in order to free my inner power and make my dreams come true. I am willing to look at those aspects of myself, of my life and world that are now being brought to light. My true Power is now revealed and I am the strength to express it now. No circumstances or influence can keep me from knowing and living the love, freedom and power that I am.
3. Bless the planet with the following words, also four times:
The light of the human spirit is bringing forth the good in all, and guiding humankind to connect at the highest level, where divine solutions are being implemented for the planets wellness and peace now.
Follow-up from now until the next New Moon by repeating the above affirmations each evening, just before going to sleep. For this same period remember to write down your dreams and pay special attention to acting on the guidance that comes in them or while you are awake.
All rights reserved 1999-2007. Copyright © 2001-2007.