We began the current Moon Cycle with reflections and prayers to develop a grateful attitude towards our human and divine mothers. The New Moon is not an isolated event. Among the myriad connections to other celestial cycles, it initiates the energy pattern for the entire lunar cycle of 28 days, which influences many earthly experiences, including our emotional and subjective awarenessso vital to prayer and meditative life.
The Current Full Moon represents the abundance of good received through our mothers, both human and Divine. We suggest that you continue to develop gratitude towards your personal mother (as stressed in our prayers at the New Moon), a vital investment that may transmute a lifetime of emotional issues, as you continue to develop the power of praise to open to the unlimited abundance of good that the Omnipotent Mother is even now manifesting in your midst. Praise your way to the fulfillment of your dreams now, as both Taurus and Sagittarius, the New and Full Moon signs of this cycle signify abundance!
Our prayerful exercises at this time also fulfill Mayas predictions for this Full Moon, as they add "depth, perspective and understanding" to a New Moon Cycle flavored by Gemini planetary connections, deepening our ability to choose a praise-filled attitude, even in the face of the most difficult appearances. The eclipse she reports can be elected as a healing influence, to the degree to which each of us chooses to eclipse the complainer withinreplacing her or him with the habit of focusing on and appreciating the good we already have.
Finally, the Sabian Symbol Maya has shared for this Full Moons degree of Sagittarius points to interests beyond the personal. On the one hand, creating a more praiseful mindset will certainly make our mental and verbal participation more constructive for both our personal and Universal environments. Beyond that, just as gratitude toward our mother moves us to do nice things for her, a deep sense of gratitude towards existence, towards the Higher Power, will move us to initiatives in the service of Her interests for the collective good, as we prosper and pray under the influence of this powerful Full Moon.
PART I: SYMBOLS OF THE ELEMENTS FOR THE MAY, 2002 FULL MOON IN SAGITTARIUS, WITHIN THE NEW MOON IN TAURUS CYCLE BEGINNING MAY 12
To add to or create your seasonally sychronized altars and ceremonies, both of which are strongly emphasized at the full moon in Sagittarius.
- The Earth element is still emphasized during this Full Moon, which began with the New Moon in Taurus. Astrologically apropos altar symbols still include: stones, such as emeralds, alabaster, moss agate; daisies, coral, any especially beautiful object or objects, particularly a musical or other personally meaningful artistic instrument (your favorite pen, paintbrush, camera, and so on). For the Full Moon, you may add turquoise, garnets, or lichen, as well as any symbols of abundance, such as real or play money in large amounts and denominations, a copy of your bank statement, modified for visualizing much greater amounts, very special books that have inspired you toward abundance of good in any area of your life.
- You may use rain or spring water in an earthenware or earthy looking vessel. At the Sagittarius Full Moon, you can add or use port or another full-bodied red wine in a goblet or bottle (imported labels would be particularly Sagittarian).
- Fire is important now. You may use several candles. Mix pastel colors (Taurus) with deep, brilliant shades (purple, crimson, gold) for Sagittarius.
- For the air element, use some wonderful music, particularly harp music, and burn imported stick incense (all 3 symbols ruled by Sagittarius).
As suggested at the New Moon, you may also choose to include an image of your own mother, and/or other mother figure/s on your altar now, or another representation of the divine mother, such as Guadalupe, a favorite teacher, Gaia, and so on (your beautiful, opulent self!).
Also, objects from Tibet and Arabia lend your sacred space a timely flavor.
If you choose to be ceremonious about your prayers at this time, dress to accentuate the preist/ess or minister within you, and know you are officiated the energies of the elements and other vibrations around you through the power vested in you since you were created in the image and likeness of the Divine Authority.
PART II: GUIDES AND HEALERS
Those who wish to call on guides and angels at this time to assist in prayer focusing, may find them particularly easy to reach or hear from as Sagittarius rules angels, and you may choose to include any of the following:
Favorite Tibetan gods or goddesses
The Minister Within
The Goddess of Abundance
The Divine Mother
The Angel of Positive Eclipsing
The Angel of Praise
The Angel of Abundance
Archangel Chamuel (angel of gratitude and opulence)
Archangel Zadquiel and Amethyst (guardians of prayers, and of Atlantis, submerged area still in need of planetary healing that include the seas around New York and Florida)
Guadalupe (Originally TonantzinMother of the Gods and Goddesses in Mesoamerica, Divine Mother of the Americasexpression of the Divine Love Principal which is currently working to harmonize the mental vibration of the US.)
The Angel of Planetary Healing
The Angel of Planet Earth
The Christ Mind
The Feminine Manifestation of the Christ
The Feminine Manifestation of the Buddha
If you wish to summon such helpers before beginning your own prayers and meditations, and/or your own angel(s) or guides, and any other beings "of the high white light alone" (a good phrase for protection when summoning spirits or guides), you may call on them out loud or in writing. You might say or write something like,
"I greet you and bless you for your work of divine service and guidance, and request your assistance in opening my awareness and love towards the Divine Mother through an attitude of gratitude, as well as understanding and acting on my own best way to serve her interests for the common good."
PART III: SEVEN STEPS TO RECEIVE YOUR ABUNDANT PHYSICAL, FINANCIAL OR PROFESSIONAL GOOD THROUGH APPLIED GRATITUDE, AND FULLY EMPOWER YOUR VIBRATION THROUGH PRAISE AND INITIATIVES OF SERVICE DURING AND AROUND THE FULL MOON IN SAGITTARIUS, MAY, 2002
1. Choose the area or areas you most wish to transform:
- a. physical (health),
- b. financial or
- c. professional (relationships were covered at the New Moon).
a. If you have chosen to use this for your HEALTH (for financial or professional improvement, go to next section):
2. Take a moment to think about your body. Bring to mind your sense of dissatisfaction with whatever you dont like about it.
3. Now consider the life you do have, the strength that you do feel, and make a list everything you can experience, enjoy and accomplish thanks to the strength, the life and the wellness that you do have.
4. Now ask yourself, if you didnt have those attributes that you do like about your body, the life it has, the wellness it has, the good or lovely attributes it has, would you appreciate them more?
5. Feel the life that there is in you with your entire being. Close your eyes and concentrate on your awareness of that life for a long moment. Praise your body, praise the strength it does have, the vitality it has, the beauty it has, give thanks for those blessings.
6. Make an issue of giving this sort of heartfelt thanks for the blessings of your physical body, in formal prayer or meditation for at least 15 minutes a day, and while going about your activities, especially those more body-related, like bathing, gardening, walking or other exercise, doing housework, expressing love, and so on.
And finally, see Step 7 below.
b. Multiply your FINANCIAL blessings with praise:
2. Take a moment to consider your economic situation. Ask yourself if youre resisting some facet of your finances. Are you reducing your income in your mind because it seems like too small an amount when you receive it?
3. Make a list of all your various channels of income. Be sure and write every single kind of financial blessing you ever receive, whether constant or seldom, such as:
Payments for services
Gifts of any kind, whether occasional or regular (specify each source or type)
Offerings, contributions and donations
Sales (specify each type of product sold)
Income from trusts
Interest from any type of accounts or investments
Payments from rental properties
4. Read over your list and ask yourself, would you like to go without any of those blessings?
5. Give thanks, from the bottom of your heart, for every type of income you have. Bless your finances with praise like this, "I give thanks that there is income for me, because every cent I receive comes from Spirit. I remember that each and every dollar and cent is opulent, because it represents the Power of Higher Love that is even now is multiplying these amounts to cover every necessity I might have and more, just as there was food left over after Jesus fed the multitudes."
6. Make an issue of giving this sort of heartfelt thanks for your financial blessings, in formal prayer or meditation for at least 15 minutes a day, and while going about your activities, especially those more directly related to your financesopening envelopes with checks or bank statements waiting in line at the bank (or online for a financial transaction), en route to work or to collections, as you count, spend or administer your funds, pay your bills, and so on.
Lastly, see Step 7 below (following PROFESSIONAL area).
c. Discover your destiny of PROFESSIONAL success through the amazing power of praise:
2. Meditate a bit on your productive activity, whatever that may be, from the help you give at home, to your work activity, whether this be regular or sporadic. Are you dissatisfied with some aspects of this situation?
3. Now think about the good, whether it be great, OK or small, for which that activity is a channel. Make a list of the good things, both tangible and intangible, your work activity provides for you.
4. Look over your list and ask yourself, if you didnt have the blessings your work allows, would you miss them? Would you wish you had something like that?
5. Give thanks that you have an activity which confirms that you are useful, that allows you to participate in the vital world around you, to improve it somehow, to be necessary and even appreciated by others for the service you share. Give thanks that you have, or have sometime had, an opportunity to earn money honestly, while you simultaneously help others.
6. Make an issue of giving this sort of heartfelt thanks for the blessings of your current work activity, in formal prayer or meditation for at least 15 minutes a day, and while going about your productive endeavors.
Universal 7th step:
7. Find or renovate a way to express the thanks that is now filling your heart to the Higher Power, by doing something for the collective good, whether it be helping a neighbor, praying for world peace and the awareness of US people (who decide their own destinies, and that of many other countries, through how they exercise their spiritual and political energy), starting a prayer group, making a donation of time, services or funds to a worthy cause. Whatever it is, take on your chosen way of serving the collective as a new, regular endeavor. It may be something that makes a small difference, but will make it steadily, as part of your new habit of living a life of active, and meditative praise.